Venn is a managed service provider specializing in SD-WAN technologies in a B2B context. We deliver stable and efficient VPN services to customers worldwide by connecting all available Internet connections to an unbreakable service. We have grown tremendously in the past year and are therefore looking for new colleagues.
Today, we have customers in several verticals: construction, retail, transport, maritime, energy, mining, event, streaming ...
You are commercially driven and master administrative tasks.
You will retroactively manage a number of existing customers where you can guarantee a significant growth spurt. You are not only the bridge-builder between the sales and order teams, but also the first point of contact for many administrative aspects that make both teams run. You will be part of the sales team and will report to the Head of Sales.
Below, in a nutshell, what your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for the support and reactive management of a number of our existing customers
- Shares responsibility for the sales process according to company standards and ensures that orders are created in a qualitative way
- Delivers and maintains a high level of customer service
- Supports and assists corporate account managers in administrative follow-up with customers to ensure higher levels of satisfaction and improve each phase of the commercial relationship
- Monitoring the proper follow-up of the existing sales and administrative processes and ensuring that they result in qualitative input
- Ensuring the completeness of incoming requests from the sales team
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company with a lot going on. Therefore, you embrace change like a chameleon
- Internal procedures are fundamental for you to deliver a correct and qualitative result
- You have an analytical view and ensure that the administrative follow-up is always up-to-date
- You are interested in the telecom sector, and technical matters do not scare you off
- You are commercial and customer [SB1] oriented and like to have a close follow-up
- You are trilingual (French, Dutch and English), or you are open to improving one of those 3 languages
You will be working in a company where the employees take a central position. Therefore, we find it important there is a good balance between professional and private life.
We organize various activities to foster a good team spirit.
You can count on a full-time contract of undefined duration and lots of benefits: 13th month, group and hospitalisation insurance, meal- and eco vouchers, laptop, cellular phone and 6 extra days off on a yearly basis to guarantee the work-life balance.
Start date: asap
You can contact us at email@example.com