This is what the job looks like
We seek a Junior Account Manager (Jr AM) responsible for selling our solutions and services and driving incremental revenue at existing clients (cross-upsell).
In the role of Jr Account Manager, you will develop, maintain and cultivate strong relationships within your assigned customer portfolio and maximise Venn Telecom's footprint.
Below, in a nutshell, what the job entails:
- You manage the entire sales cycle on an existing customer portfolio and qualify new opportunities
- Post sales, you take care of the internal handover to the orders and support organisation
- You establish and maintain relationships both within the Venn and Customer organisation at multiple levels
- You unlock business potential by a proactive and retroactive daily follow-up of your assigned customers
- You find out and make sure to understand the needs of your customers and provide them with a solution
- You share your sales activities and sales progress with your manager weekly (Salesforce)
- For sales cycle facilitation purposes, you actively collect market information and share this info with the relevant internal departments
- 1-2 years of experience in an inside, mixed or field sales role within the ICT industry
- 1-2 years of experience selling products or solutions in the broad area of digital transformation, cloud migration, etc. A basic understanding of networking or telecoms is an advantage
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
- First experience with presentation skills, customer service and negotiation skills
- Trilingual English-French-Dutch
- Enthusiastic, curious, dynamic, creative, tenacious
- Genuine customer care mentality that stands up for the Venn values
- "Can do" attitude, output-based vs action-based: do what it takes to get what you need - True team player
- Quality driven
What's in it for you?
- You can count on a full-time contract (39h/week) for an indefinite period with a competitive salary and benefits package
- You can use and deploy your capabilities to support Venn Telecom's ambitious plans
- We value our employees and invest in a happy work environment through various initiatives
- The close-knit team will be delighted to welcome you as a part of the team and assist you with your training and integration
We hope to see you soon!
You can contact us at email@example.com