Venn is a B2B managed service provider specialising in SDWAN technologies. We deliver stable and efficient VPN services to worldwide customers by taking all available Internet connections and connecting them into an unbreakable service. We have grown tremendously in the past year and are expanding our activities.
Venn Telecom is expanding fast and needs to recruit curious and passionate technical profiles to maintain the best level of service quality and super fast delivery.
The open position of Junior Support Engineer consists of the following tasks:
- You act as the first point of contact (by mail, phone, or via the Freshdesk portal) for B2B customers and provide support in solving connectivity and networking problems.
- You will analyse support requests and evaluate their complexity and priority.
- You will also be responsible for the follow-up and reporting of all allocated requests and interventions.
- Preparation of orders and configuration of the routers
- Inventory management
- Supervision the network to proactively tackle issues
- Participating in duty service to support 24/7 SLA
- Site installation for new provisioning
- You have finished schooling and are looking for your first challenging job or working experience.
- Furthermore, you have a solid analytical mind, a strong affinity for IT, and enjoy learning.
- Service-minded and customer-oriented, but also sufficiently stress-resistant to cope with unexpected situations.
- You can work independently, are flexible, and can grasp a problem and solve it quickly.
- A good sense of customer care and pride in customer satisfaction
- Practical knowledge in the following technologies and services: VLAN, VPN, WAN interfaces, LAN dehospitalisationentation, IP routing, Basic firewall configuration, Mobile technology (3G/4G/5G and satellite)
- A huge appetite for learning new technologies (SDWAN, SDN) and creating innovative solutions (4G bonding, Mobile VPNs, hybrid deployments)
- You communicate well and efficiently in French and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You can count on a full-time contract of indefinite duration and many benefits: 13th month, group and hospitalisation, insurance, meal- and eco-cheques, laptop, cell phone, and six extra days every year to guarantee work-life balance (39h contract).
- You will also be given the space to put your accents and support Venn Telecom in its ambitious plans for the future.
- We value our employees and invest in a happy work environment through various initiatives such as sports and well-being activities, BBQs, …
- The close-knit team will be happy to welcome you and assist with your onboarding. After your internal training, you will be allowed to work independently.
Start date: IMMEDIATE
Location: Lenneke Marelaan, 6 - Sint-Stevens-Woluwe/ Zaventem. At the border of Krainem and Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.