Venn Telecom is expanding fast and needs to recruit curious and passionate technical profiles to maintain the best level of service quality and superfast delivery.
The open position of Junior Support Engineer consists in the following tasks:
- Customer support via phone and ticketing system (1st & 2nd line)
- Preparation of orders and configuration of the routers
- Inventory management
- Supervision of the network to proactively tackle issues
- Participating in duty service to support 24/7 SLA
- Site install for new provisioning (retail, construction sites, events)
- Practical knowledge in following technologies and services: VLAN, VPN, WAN interfaces, LAN design and implementation, IP routing, Basic firewall configuration, Mobile technology (3G/4G/5G and satellite)
- A good sense of customer care and pride in customer satisfaction
- A very big appetite to learn new technologies (SDWAN, SDN) and create innovative solutions (4G bonding, Mobile VPNs, hybrid deployments)
- Communicatively strong in FR/ ENG and good base in NL
What’s in it for you?
- You can count on a full-time contract of undefined duration and lots of benefits: 13th month, group and hospitalisation, insurance, meal- and eco-cheques, laptop, cell phone and six extra days on yearly basis to guarantee work-life balance.
Start date: IMMEDIATE
Location: Vilvoorde/ Brussels (over the course of 2022, we will move to a new office in the Brussels area).