This is what the job looks like
Venn Telecom is expanding fast and needs to recruit curious and passionate technical profiles to maintain the best level of service quality and super fast delivery.
As a Stock Officer, you are responsible for incoming and outgoing orders and their follow-up. You are responsible for monitoring the stock and orders with the Stock Hardware team. You are part of the operational team.
Management of Orders
- The SO receives requests for orders to be fulfilled and follows them up to delivery
- The SO informs the necessary teams of incoming orders received
- The SO does follow up on outgoing shipments and takes action if necessary
- The SO follows up on returns; after collection by transport service
- The SO monitors the agreements made regarding return shipments and reports deviations to the manager
Follow-up of orders
- Drawing up and watching over the forecasting of incoming and outgoing material
- Providing the forecasting to the all-round member of staff so that the hardware can be pre-provisioned
- Determining supply needs
- You track and order all stock shortages on time in consultation with the Sales/Back Office
- The SO ensures that stock count is done on time and performs the count with the all-around staff member. This is done after mutual consultation with the manager
- Organising the stock/depot (national & international) and managing it in our internal tool
- Coordinating and controlling the logistical activities upon receipt, shipment and delivery
- Ordering packaging materials
- Assisting in improving processes around stock management and orders
- The administrative handling of RMA/DOA together with the operations team
- You will provide backup to the Stock Hardware team
- Analytically strong, committed and motivated
- Great affinity with IT and processes
- You have a critical eye and can formulate improvement proposals.
- An energetic initiator
- Quality-oriented with a proactive solution- and result-oriented approach
- You can work constructively with others to achieve optimal customer service
- Strongly customer focused
- Good knowledge of Excel
- A first working experience in stock management is a plus
- You have good knowledge of Dutch/French and English
What's in it for you
You will work in a company where the employees take a central position. Therefore, we find it essential there is a good balance between professional and private life.
We organise various activities to foster a good team spirit.
You can count on a full-time contract of undefined duration and plenty of benefits: 13th month, group and hospitalisation insurance, meal- and eco vouchers, laptop, cellular phone and 6 extra days off yearly to guarantee the work-life balance.
You can contact us at HR@venntelecom.com