Venn is a fast-growing B2B managed service provider specialising in SDWAN technologies. We deliver stable and efficient Internet to worldwide customers by using all available internet connections and bonding them into an unbreakable service.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, and company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Oversee the full cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Office Management tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or a related area
- 3+ years of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages: Bilingual FR/NL + EN basics
What’s in it for you?
- You can count on a full-time contract of indefinite duration and many benefits: 13th month, group and hospitalisation, insurance, meal- and eco-cheques, laptop, cell phone, and six extra days every year to guarantee work-life balance (39h contract).
- You will also be given the space to put your accents and support Venn Telecom in its ambitious plans for the future.
- We value our employees and invest in a happy work environment through various initiatives such as sports and well-being activities, BBQs, …
Location: Lenneke Marelaan 6 - 1932 Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Zaventem). At the border of Krainem and Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.