We are looking for a new team player who could give an extra push to our young telecom company's online and offline marketing content activities. Are you passionate about words and communicating with others? You are in the right place!
Below, in a nutshell, is what the job entails:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy aligned with the target audience and the overall marketing strategy.
- Research industry-related topics and competitors' websites to compare their activities with your company's.
- Create various types of content, including blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, social media posts, user cases, email campaigns and more.
- Conduct keyword research to optimize content for search engines (SEO) and improve organic search rankings.
- Share content through various channels such as websites, social media, email marketing, and other digital platforms.
- Monitor and engage with the audience through comments, feedback, and social media interactions.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to ensure a consistent publishing schedule.
- Collaborate with designers, videographers, and other team members to create visually appealing, engaging promotional content.
- Cooperate with the marketing manager to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Working in close collaboration with and reporting to the marketing manager. These roles will operate seamlessly together, ensuring a harmonious approach.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism - or equal by experience - and have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Telecom sector.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and French.
- A good understanding of digital marketing concepts, including SEO, social media, and email marketing.
- You are willing to get immersed in the technical part of our sector and can convert -technical information into easy-to-read texts and bring the 'spark' to our communication.
- Be creative with strong organizational skills to manage content calendars and multiple projects simultaneously.
- The digital marketing landscape constantly evolves, so being adaptable and open to learning new strategies and tools is necessary.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives.
You will work in a company where the employees take a central position. Therefore, we find it essential there is a good balance between professional and private life. A truly supportive organization.
We organize various activities to foster a good team spirit.
You can count on a full-time contract of undefined duration and plenty of benefits: 13th month, group and hospitalization insurance, meal- and eco vouchers, laptop, cellular phone and 6 extra days off yearly to guarantee the work-life balance.
You can contact us at HR@venntelecom.com