- Financial control and follow-up from A-Z:
- Account Payables : Controlling and booking of incoming invoices and preparing their payment
- Account Receivables : Monthly billing and follow-up of open invoices
- General Accounting : Payroll, Stock, Depreciations, Subscriptions,...
- Account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly P&L
- Multi-country financial control
- Monthly Belgian VAT statements
- Assisting external accountant in preparing the financial statements and foreign VAT statements
As a multifunctional person, you like diversity in the job and you are open to additional jobs related to administration (Office Management, HR, Sales, Marketing)
In this function you will report to the C.F.O.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Strong accounting and analytical skills with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and 5 years working experience
- Good knowledge of standard office tools such as Excel, Word
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Experience with Sage100 and Business Intelligence is a plus
- Experience in HR administration and/or office management and/or sales administration is a plus Independent, autonomous and transparent mindset
What’s in it for you?
- A very diverse role with new challenges every day
- A result based attractive compensation and benefits package (13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation, insurance, meal- and eco-cheques, cell phone etc.,)
- A contract of undefined duration
- A flexible structure with working-from-home and flexible hours
- An internationally growing company
Start date: IMMEDIATE
Location: Vilvoorde/Brussels (over the course of 2022, we will move to a new office in the Brussels area).